Bonuses for BitStarz
#ad 18+ New customers only. You are only allowed to participate if you are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher). T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. 18+ BeGambleAware.
No deposit bonuses
#ad 18+ New customers only. Players from the following countries are not eligible for the no deposit free spins: AL, DZ, AO, AT, BH, BD, BJ, BA, BW, BG, BI, CM, CV, TD, KM, HR, CZ, CI, DJ, EG, GQ, ER, ET, FI, GA, GM, GE, DE, GH, GR, GN, GW, HU, IN, ID, IR, IQ, IR, JA, JO, KE, KW, LB, LS, LR, MK, MG, MW, MY, ML, MR, MU, MN, ME, MA, MZ, MM, NA, NP, NL, NE, NG, OM, PK, PS, PH, PL, PT, RO, RW, ST, SN, RS, SC, SL, SK, SI, SO, SS, SD, LK, SZ, SE, SY, TZ, TH, TG, TN, UG, UA, AE, GB, VN, YE, ZM, ,ZW. T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. 18+ BeGambleAware.
BitStarz free spins
BitStarz bonus codesRead more about bonus codes from BitStarz.
Type of Games:
NetEnt, Microgaming, Play’n GO, NextGen Gaming, 1x2 Gaming, Iron Dog, Thunderkick, Lightning Box, Big Time Gaming (BTG), Quickspin, Genesis Gaming, Rabcat, Skillzzgaming, Games Warehouse, Playson, Leander Games, Evolution Gaming, Foxium, Red Tiger Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Magnet Gaming, Yggdrasil, Betsoft, iSoftBet, MGA, Euro Games Technology (EGT), Booongo, Amatic Industries, Push Gaming, Ezugi, Playtech, Old Skool Studios, Sigma Gaming, Booming-Games, Spinomenal, GameArt, Habanero, Endorphina, Kalamba Games, BGAMING, Gameplay Interactive, Belatra, PariPlay, Pocketdice, Asia Gaming, WagerMill, Lost World Games
English, Russian, Swedish
Curaçao, Dutch West Indies, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Israel, Lithuania, Martinique, Mayotte, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Réunion, Slovakia, Spain, St. Martin, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States, Wallis and Futuna
Deposits and withdrawals
Australian Dollars - AUD, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Canadian Dollars - CAD, Chinese yuan - CNY, DogeCoin, Ethereum, Euro - EUR, Litecoin, Norwegian Kroner - NOK, Russian Rubles -RUB, Swedish Kronor - SEK, US Dollar - USD
Alfa Click, Billspay, Bitcoin, Comepay, Cubits, Dogecoin, EcoPayz, EcoVaucher, Ethereum, Evroset, LAVA pay, Litecoin, Maestro, MasterCard, MiFinity, MuchBetter, Neteller, Online Bank Transfer, PayOp, PaySafe Card, Perfect Money, Promsvyazbank, PugglePay, QIWI, Skrill, Sofortuberwaisung, Trustly, UnionPay, Visa, Yandex Money, Zedpayments
Bank transfer, Billspay, Bitcoin, Comepay, Cubits, Dogecoin, EcoPayz, EcoVaucher, Ethereum, LAVA pay, Maestro, MasterCard, MiFinity, MuchBetter, Neteller, PayOp, POLi, QIWI, Skrill, Sofortuberwaisung, Trustly, Visa, Yandex Money, Zedpayments
15000 £/$/€ per month
Today we are here to extensively discus a Curacao licenced online casino that has been causing quite a stir on the market. A very charmingly and well designed casino site that boasts a professional appearance, flawless layout, and the diligently created user interface is what we will be focusing on in this article. The casino has a matchless mobile friendly design, where you can play directly in your mobile device. Owned by Dama N.V., BitStarz is a committed responsible gaming advocate and protects its players at all costs making use of the most up to date and progressed safety preventative measures in the form of SSL encryption technology. At BitStarz you can play different casino games such as Slots and there are more then 1500+ titles on the site from top game studios. At BitStarz there is support for different languages such as Swedish, English, Russian.
Deposit and Withdrawals at BitStarz
Are you tired of slow or postponed payment methods? You will not have issues with lack of speed as well as efficiency at BitStarz. The gambling site accepts a variety of payment options, nicely detailed under the financial page.
For all great casino sites, it's necessary with flexible and fast payment options.
It must be easy to get started with easily accessible payment methods and in the same way it must be easy to withdraw the money and in a currency that you as a player normally use.
Some Casino sites have now also started to offer payments in crypto currency such as bitcoin and Bitcoin casino sites are becomming more common.
Deposits at BitStarz can be submitted through MasterCard, Zedpayments, Cubits, Ethereum, Skrill, LAVA pay, EcoPayz, MiFinity, Litecoin, BitCoin, Promsvyazbank, Perfect Money, Dogecoin, PayOp, Visa, Yandex Money, MuchBetter, PaySafe Card, QIWI, Maestro, UnionPay, Comepay, Sofortuberwaisung, EcoVaucher, Pay N Play, Online Bank Transfer, Alfa Click, PugglePay, Billspay, Neteller, Evroset, Trustly and the casino site accepts the following currencies: Canadian Dollars - CAD, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin, DogeCoin, Chinese yuan - CNY, Swedish Kronor - SEK, Norwegian Kroner - NOK, Australian Dollars - AUD, US Dollar - USD, Litecoin, Euro - EUR, Russian Rubles -RUB. with a pending time of 0-2 hours.
Take a look at the banking page on BitStarz for more information on the regions from which you can make use of the different payment methods.
The players safety is ensured by SSL encryption technology, keeping the sensitive data of the players fully encrypted and protected.
Today there are a number of means to recognize whether the site is secure or otherwise. If the address of a online casino site begins with https:// then the web page is probably safe. The addresses of unsafe sites typically begin with http://. In some web browsers such as Google Chrome, the address bar will certainly inform you if the site is safe and secure or unsafe. An icon in the form of a padlock is often also presented. Here you can as well get info about what SSL is and what on the page that is not safe. Some casino sites additionally put symbols and certifications on their web site simply to enhance that their casino site is secure. If there is a lock on BitStarzs website you can rest assure that there is an encrypted link between the web server and your web browser.
BitStarz is licensed by Curacao.
As a casino customer it is necessary to keep track of the licenses that a casino has.
Many casino players hardly ever care about checking the online casinos license. Have you ever considered it? It ought to be a priority to play online casino that wont fool you.
What is a casino license?
When it comes to playing with hard earned money, we as players want to know that a casino complies with fair policies. A casino license is a confirmation of transparency within the company, that laws and rules are followed and the same conditions apply for all players. This applies to casino bonuses and all rules and conditions that must be met by both casino and players.
Many governments choose to regulate the casino market and establish their own national license. Different countries make different demands on the gaming companies, as a result it matters where a casino is licensed. It is worth mentioning that the number of licenses that a casino site holds does not matter. It's not about quantity, but about quality. It is better to have a license from a respectable regulator than to have many who have a worse online reputation.
All casino licenses are not as reputable and laws differ from country to country. It only takes 1 second to look into, Go to the bottom of the online casino page and it should be presented there, with a link to the regulator. Here are some casino regulatory authorities you should look for:
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission
- Curacao eGaming
BitStarz site has a really great sortment of games with more then 1500+ titles on the site from top game studios such as Evolution Gaming, Skillzzgaming, Ezugi, NetEnt, Booongo, Spinomenal, Lightning Box, GameArt, Iron Dog, BGAMING, Endorphina, Sigma Gaming, PariPlay, Quickspin, WagerMill, Pragmatic Play, Yggdrasil, Magnet Gaming, 1x2 Gaming, Playson, Gameplay Interactive, Red Tiger Gaming, Pocketdice, Big Time Gaming (BTG), Asia Gaming, Betsoft, Booming-Games, NextGen Gaming, Play’n GO, MGA, iSoftBet, Foxium, Kalamba Games, Amatic Industries, Games Warehouse, Genesis Gaming, Old Skool Studios, Habanero, Leander Games, Playtech, Thunderkick, Belatra, Rabcat, Euro Games Technology (EGT), Lost World Games, Push Gaming, Microgaming. With most casinos, you can play a variety of games, from blackjack to pokies and even casino game with live dealers. Visit BitStarz and check out their thrilling selection of games.
Slots at BitStarz
Slots are without a doubt the most popular casino game. It provides a lot of fun and entertainment. Since slots are so popular, it is no surprise they come in many variations. From different themes, symbols, funtions, graphic and profit opportunities to name a few.
As previously mentioned, there are great deals of various slots, so that as a customer you can obtain as much variation as feasible. Additionally, game providers are always trying to make better profit chances, so you can get bigger wins.Here we list a few different type of slots:
- 3 reels: The easiest slots are those that only include three reels. They are very similar to the standard mechanical slot machines and are as well the most basic games offered. Usually they do not include any unique symbols, but there are those that, for example, have a joker. The game is very simple, but you can also not win any large amounts. One example is Red Diamond.
- 5 reels: The slightly advanced video slots are those with 5 reels. Here the possibilities are bigger with even more paylines and typically unique signs like wild signs and also scatter symbols, which can offer you free spins in the game, bonus games and so on. Because the games have more paylines, the wager is also a little larger. One example of a 5 reel slot is Twin Spin.
- Progressive Slots: These casino games have progressive jackpots. This means that a small portion of all bets will be placed in a pool, which can grow to numerous bucks till a fortunate player takes home the entire jackpot pool. Some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots are Dragon's Roar, Hall of Gods and Road Hogs.
Table games at BitStarz
Table games is definitely the most appreciated game type in land-based casinos. It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult to not see the charm of it. Table games contain many different variations of games. You can choose to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most appreciated table games. Texas Hold'em poker is a very liked type of poker. It has long been played among people and on land-based casinos. When casino games online became popular, online poker became very popular with variations such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha poker and Seven-card stud.
- Blackjack: There is really something special about blackjack. It is not without reason that it's many players most liked table game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a real casino classic. Loved for it's simplicity. You win if the ball lands on the same color or number you have previously choosen. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at BitStarz
Live casino is the closest one can come to the real gambling feeling you have when playing at a land-based casino. You will play with real dealers at real tables in casino games such as roulette, baccarat and blackjack.
Other casino games at BitStarz
The Other Games section is usually dedicated to games that doesn't fit into the above mentioned categories. Such as:
- Bingo: The game works in such a way that a number is drawn and you should mark that number on your bingo card. When you have received numbers in the right combination, which is usually a line, you call out bingo. Bingo is a very popular game in the UK and has been for quite some time.
- Lotto: The rules and regulations for lotto are different in different countries. If you play online or anywhere else where the lotto is for sale, be sure to read the terms and conditions that exist before playing. Here is one example on how Lotto works: You start by selecting seven numbers between 1 and 35. You also choose a bonus number. When it is time for drawing, seven of the 35 numbered balls will be drawn randomly. In order to win the highest win, the seven numbers you picked out must match the balls that are drawn.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery. A scratchcard should, just as it's name implies, mean some type of scraping. This scraping can be on a paper with some type of opaque layer on. Many people prefer scratchcards online where the whole procedure is a bit more smooth and you also have the chance to win more and more often.
- Keno: Keno is a bingo-like game with a history that goes back to over 3000 years ago. In Keno the game start with selecting numbers. In the next step numbers are drawn, and to win your numbers needs to be the same. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.
Great support is vitally crucial on all casino sites. In order for players to thrive in the long term, a easily accessible and accommodating supports is required when they meet the players requests and questions.
The casino site has a live chat that can help you directly with all your questions.
To file a complaint, the players can also contact the casino directly - Mail: email@example.com
On some casino sites it is almost 80% playing via a mobile device such as iphone or android phones, it is therefore extremely important for casino sites such as BitStarz to keep up with the development.
You can reach the mobile site in your browser and play most of the games, whether you have an Apple or Android phone. The site is fully responsive and adapts to whichever screen size you have as a player.
BitStarz sign up and login
Sign up and login to BitStarz to receive your bonuses.